Connecting Practice Panther and Repsight
Connecting your Practice Panther and Repsight accounts is quick and easy. Once connected, you can automatically send Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Avvo review requests via email and text message to your clients every time you close a matter in Practice Panther.
1. Create a Repsight account
Register for a Repsight account here. After registering, you will be prompted to add your review sites, like Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Avvo.
2. Click on 'Business settings'
In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click on your initials, and then choose 'Business settings'.
3. Choose Configure Practice Panther
In the 'Connected applications' section, click the 'Configure Practice Panther' button under the Practice Panther icon.
4. Connect your practice or firm
The Practice Panther settings screen will display all of the locations you currently have connected to Repsight. If you have multiple locations setup in Repsight, each of these can be individually connected to different Practice Panther accounts, but an Practice Panther account can only be connected to ONE Repsight location.
To connect your practice or firm, click the 'Connect Practice Panther' button under the Practice Panther logo.
5. Log in to Practice Panther
You will be redirected to the Practice Panther website, where you will be prompted to login. If you were already logged in, you instead may be sent to the next step.
6. Allow Repsight to connect to Practice Panther
After logging in to Practice Panther, you will be presented with Practice Panther's standard screen for allowing access for Repsight. Choose 'Allow access'. Repsight does not in any way share or access your data for ANY reason except sending a review request on your behalf via Practice Panther. You can see our statement on privacy here.
7. Configure your Practice Panther and Repsight options
Now that you have connected Repsight and Practice Panther, you are ready to begin sending review requests. The last screen configures how this will work. Every time a matter is closed in Practice Panther, your client will receive a review request from Repsight. The configuration screen has the following choices:
- Review Site: This is the review site that high scoring reviewers will be sent to.
- Let the client choose: When checked, a high scoring review will ask the reviewer to choose from all your connected review sites to leave one or more review.
- Emails / Text Messages: Select one or both of these options to determine how Repsight will contact your clients.
- Disconnect: To delete the Practice Panther connection to Repsight entirely, click this button.
Congratulations! You have now connected your Practice Panther account and can start automatically sending review requests.